When it comes to installing a new furnace, one of the most essential signs of whether or not you need a new furnace is when the useful life of your current furnace has been reached. Wear and tear can cause the components of a furnace to deteriorate over time, leading to malfunctions, improper operation, and eventually full failure of the component. Even though performing maintenance on your furnace on a regular basis can help it last longer, it will still need to be replaced at some point.The following is a list of warning signals that your furnace should be replaced:
1. If your furnace is older than 15 years, you should consider replacing it with a newer model. The average lifespan of a furnace is anything from 15 to 20 years, and newer versions often come with improved functionality and higher ratings for energy efficiency than their predecessors did.
2. If your heating system is creating noises that are unfamiliar to you, this may be an indication that something is about to fail. A noisy or rattling sound coming from the furnace is one of the most telltale signs that it may need to be replaced.
3. An inefficient furnace may be the cause if your home is not heated uniformly by the furnace or if the furnace continually turning on and off. If the furnace is too old or hasn’t been properly maintained, it may cause air to become trapped inside which will prevent it from heating up evenly.
4. If your furnace is not producing warm air, this could be the result of a number of different issues, including unclean filters, defective blower motors, or a furnace that is not clean. It is possible that the furnace has to be replaced if it is not producing warm air when it is turned on.
5. If you notice that your energy bills are significantly higher than usual during the winter months, this could be yet another indication that it is time to replace your furnace with a newer one that is more energy-efficient. When repairing your furnace is not an option, installing a new furnace in your house might be a wise investment for your family’s comfort and safety. When we are installing a new furnace, we take a number of different considerations into account, such as the cost, the size, and the efficiency rating. You can rely on the expertise of our team of specialists in furnace installation to guide you through the process of choosing the best furnace for your house and ensuring that it is installed securely and operates well.
If you have observed any of the above warning indicators, it is likely time to investigate the various choices for furnace replacements offered by SureTech Heating & Cooling. Our team of HVAC contractors have the experience and the knowledge necessary to precisely assess the requirements for your furnace and to provide you with the most effective solutions for installing your furnace. We have a wide range of options available, including furnaces from highly regarded manufacturers such as Coleman and Lennox. Contact us today for more details.